CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

with the sickness

Last week my dad and mom were both sick. This week, I am sick. Why did it wait a week to hit me? Who knows! But it is annoying... and I really hate the fact that I had to leave work early. I think I should be able to go back tomorrow, but since I was out last week on Monday and Tuesday to help my parents/watch Alyssa, it makes being out this week even more annoying.

My wedding ring is way too big. I haven't even lost much weight since being preggers (which I am working on now... finally) but they twirl around my finger constantly. More so when I am typing. I know I need to take it in and get it fitted again... we also need to get the two rings fused... but I am too lazy for that/don't want to spend the money... oh well. Sometime we will.

It's hard for me to believe that Alyssa is almost 1 year old. May 9th... that's the date. Perfectly, it falls on a Saturday this year... not perfectly, it falls on Mother's Day weekend. I had orignally wanted a small get together type setting but my mom's side is coming in to spend the weekend with my grandma (their mother) and my brother and his wife are also coming in that weekend. The number of people went from comfortable to just at my limits... but we will be ok. It will be nice to have a lot of people around for the day. I just wish I had known about this before this past weekend... :) oh well. Just need to change the plans around a tiny bit... that is all. :)

Our heat will not turn on... and this post is just a bounce bounce bounce post. I am going from one thing to the next to the next! Back to the heat... I am cold and can not for the life of me use our thermostat. It is super easy, but it will not work for me. Just Lance... blah.

1 comments:

sheree said...

agh! Hope you're feeling better soon!

I am so excited that the girls' birthday lands on a saturday this year! I plan on having a HUGE bash so we can commiserate together, lol