CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Post!

Long time since my last update. What has happened since then...

Our house is ALMOST done. And when I say almost, that means that we only have a few more baseboards to go... the rest is just cosmetic/retail therapy. We need rugs like whoa in this place. It will help a lot with the echos. We also need to buy things for the walls. We need a new entertainment center... or main console. I haven't really decided yet. We found a main console at ikea that we like, but I am not digging the dark furniture anymore. It shows the dust way too fast... I am kinda sick of that. I don't think Lance will go for a natural wood though... hmm. Just things to think about!

Alyssa is getting big and crazy. We bought her a walker today and she is loving it in our house. Since we have laminate floors she cruises super fast all over and just enjoys being able to get around. Right now we can't put her on the floor because of all that we are doing to the house and because we dont have the tv on the wall yet... (don't want it falling over on her... that would be just bad)...so we got the walker so she would be happy. I let her crawl all over her room though, so she still is able to crawl around... just not out in the big rooms of the house for now. No pictures still... can't find my camera just yet... soon though, soon.

Well, it looks like I am staying home from work tomorrow. My dad has been sick this past weekend, so giving him a day to totally recover is in the stars for us. I don't want to have Alyssa go over there and get sick all over again... and I really don't want her to be as sick as he was. I just hate calling out from work... but that does come with the territory of being mommy. I just wish daddy could stay home sometimes too... but there just seems to never be a good day for him to do that. Oh well, I can get all of the laundry that I have been meaning to do this weekend... I did manage to clean the kitchen and keep it clean though this weekend. AND I did the self clean on the oven... now I just need to actually get in there and clean out all the junk from inside.

Well, enough rambling. I am off to do... nothing but watch Desp. Housewives. Loves it!

1 comments:

sheree said...

how exciting! Find that camera so I can see some pics of Alyssa and the new place! ;)