CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Updatin

Well, we moved all of our things to the house last weekend... but I have been staying at my parents house with Alyssa since last weekend because all of the updating of the house is not done yet. It's not too bad... but, I wish I were at my house. I wish we were with Lance. I am sure he is missing Alyssa... and I am sure she is going, "where the frick is my dad???"...

But all in all, we are doing great. Just this past week Alyssa has gone from somewhat kinda army crawling to full on crawling and standing up against things/pulling herself up to a stand. Also, today, we fed her cheerios for the first time. This week has just been so full of firsts. Insanity.

One great WONDERFUL thing about being at home with my parents is that in the morning when Alyssa wakes up, I do not have to worry about ME being up to be with her... gotta love my parents for that. I don't even remember the last time I got to sleep in past the time that she was up... it's been so long. :)

Today I went to Lowes and bought some light switch covers for the bedrooms. They were on clearance (50 centers... what?!) so I got them for all 3 rooms... I was originally only going to get one for Alyssa's room, but the cost of 8 on clearance was half the price of the ONE that I was going to buy just for her. I love finding cheap good stuff. I also got a curtain rod for our bedroom for 7 dollars... it was marked down from 30. I love being cheap.

Well, here are some photos of the little lady. BTW, she loves baths, if you can't tell by the following photos. :)





2 comments:

Rebecca and Nick said...

Wow! She just gets even cuter as she gets bigger!

sheree said...

woohoo! WTG Alyssa! Wow, what an exciting week ;)