CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hi

I wasn't looking for a new job, but an opening fell right into my lap. Administrative Assistant position at Heald College in Roseville.

Here are the Pro's:

Roseville, not Sacramento. That would cut out about 30 minutes of commute.
Most likely more money.
Closer to Alyssa during the day in case anything happened.

Cons:

I am in a very comfortable spot at my current work place. I know them, they know me. I have no issues with anyone.

Like my mom said, it is a no brainer that I apply and try to get hired on. I always feel bad though when I leave a job. Even though I have never left on bad terms, I feel like I am abandoning them when I leave. But, I have to do what is best for myself and my family, so I am going to try this. I have an interview set already. We will see.

I am so hungry, but we have basically nothing to eat. I don't really want to go grocery shopping until we move, but that will most likely be another week. I think I will be forced to so that I dont starve to death.

Alyssa learned (somehow) to fake cough yesterday. My dad watches her, and he coughs a lot because he is sick right now. Well, she started to copy him and it is the cutest (annoying) thing ever. So cute, though. And, we know what her cough sounds like; that is how we know she is faking it. :) Plus, she does it back to us when we do it to her.

Ok. Hunger pain too much. Must go.

1 comments:

sheree said...

yay, congrats!

I know what you mean, though, about having to move on. It's never fun to say goodbye really.

Good luck with the move!