CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

This morning I went in to check on Alyssa, and found her like this:

She had completely turned around! She is starting to go all over that crib of hers. Also, she did have pants on but sometime between 3 and this morning at 7, they came off. They were too big to begin with, but I wasn't expecting them to come off completely. Made for a cute picture though, so whatever.

She is starting to really kick things with her feet. She LOVES to kick this bird on her play mat. It moves back and forth, so she always aims for it. Soon enough she will be rolling over... you can see it in her movements. She is really growing up too fast. But it is so amazing to be able to see it happen right before your eyes.

And as a side note, this blog will mainly have postings about Alyssa. Lance and I never have the time or chance to really get away or do things. We rarely get time to spend it as a family. But if we ever do something, I will try to update with that. But mainly, things will be all about Alyssa. But, here is a photo of Alyssa and her daddy. Just hanging out. What we do best.

4 comments:

sheree said...

what a little monkey! Gabby hasn't learned to take her pants of yet, haha. I am impressed that Alyssa is using her tootsies to play with her toys. She's got skillz.

Rebecca and Nick said...

I love to see your pictures! Keep em coming!

Gretchen said...

I didn't know you had a blog. That's so cool!!
I'm surprised that you can handle having Alyssa in her crib. I was way to protective w/ Gracie, I didn't put her in her crib until she was about 6 months old. Before that she was in the bassinet right next to our bed.
Your daughter is adorable. and Good Luck w/ the house search.

liana said...

Are those baby leg warmers I see? So cute!