CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I need to remember to do this more

wow. i really need to learn how to update this more often.

nothing much has changed around here for us. alyssa did get blessed today in the church that both lance and i grew up in. it was nice to have some family there for that. afterwards, we went back to my parents house for some ice cream cake and catching up.



oh, also, we are thinking of buying a house. somewhat of a major step for us, but if it is meant to happen, everything should work out.



she found her hand the other day... lance kinda helped a bit, but ever since then, we can not keep it out of her mouth. it is way cute... but so messy! :)

3 comments:

sheree said...

adorable. Hands are scrumptious!

Rebecca and Nick said...

Hi there guys! It's me, Lance's cousin Becky. I can't believe how much this little girl looks like her daddy! But in a cute, feminine way. Hey, guess what?! We are moving to Las Vegas in a couple weeks so we will be seeing more of Marsha, so get in touch if you are ever down that way!

Grandma McNicol said...

Hey you guys -- this is awesome! Keep the pics coming, I want to see more of my little cutie granddaughter! Oh . . . and pictures of her mom and dad would be great once and a while too! I loved hanging out with you guys yesterday, and hope to see you again soon! I Love ya'll-Grandma McNicol over here in Mendocino