CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wedding in December?

Yes. Wedding in December. My brother is getting married... but why in December? And why would you want to pick the week that falls between Christmas and New Years? All that snow as well! Plane ticket prices are up the ying yang that time of year and driving during that time is just pure torture. I'm happy for you two... but, as Gob would say (or any of the Bluth family) Come on!

All in all though, I am happy for him. He deserves this after all of the crazy, crazy girlfriends he has had. And he has had a few. So for him to find a non-crazy girl and a keeper is just great.

Anyways, we are going to be hearing back soon about one of the top homes that we put an offer in on. I hope we get it. It seems promising but you know how that goes.

I bought Alyssa the cutest thermals from Wal-mart and had her wear them last night to bed. SO CUTE. I will post a picture later... I am at work right now. But pink + DOGS = cutest thing ever.

0 comments: